Below you will find answers to some
common questions. The highlighted words have links to more indepth
descriptions. If you have any other questions please call us
at 1-800-367-9833, or e-mail us at Info@SpanAlaskaSales.com.
How to place an order
- Determine your delivery area Parcel
Post, Southeast, Continental
U.S., outside U.S. (call 1-800-367-9833 for availability
- Enter either the Parcel Post or
Southeast Store on the Getting Started
- Once you have entered Parcel Post or Southeast, a Table of
Contents will give you a general overview of the products available.
- You can also type the Name, Brand or SKU number of a product
in the upper right hand corner "Search For Product"
box then click "GO" to find specific items.
- Once you find an item you wish to order, just click on the
"Add to Cart" next to the item, it will be added to
your shopping cart. You can then enter additional quantities,
click "recalculate" to make sure the new quantities
have been added.
- To not view the shopping cart everytime you add an item,
UNCHECK the box at the top of the shopping cart that says "Show
me my shopping cart every time I order something."
- If you are done ordering and have unchecked the "Show
me my shopping cart every time I order something." Click
on the "View Cart" button in the upper right hand corner
of the page.
- Your order is not final until you complete the shipping and
- If you wish to send a check instead, add all your items to
the shopping cart, then PRINT the page and include with your
check. Areas other than Parcel Post and refrigerated items need
to have freight charges added.
- We will call or e-mail if we have any questions and to confirm
the total of your order.
How do I choose which
store to enter?
store you enter depends soley on your location or the location
of your delivery. The Parcel Post division services rural Alaska through
Parcel Post mail; bypass mail, airfreight, truck and rail. The Southeast Alaska and Aleutian Chain are serviced via water transportation.
Freight costs are not included. The Continental
U.S. is serviced via UPS.
of the information in the store is pretty self explanatory, though
size and quantity can be consfusing, listed below are some definitions
to help you better understand the bulk quantities.
- Pack - Identifies the number of packages in the case
- Size - Identifies the size of each package contained
in the case
- SKU - This is the Span Alaska Code number for a product
- WT - This is the weight of each case and is used primarily
for our accounting
- Price - Is per case
Quest Cards & Food
Alaska is authorized to process food stamp payments using the
Alaska Quest Card. With your Alaska Quest Card you will no longer
have to mail in your food stamp orders. You will now be able
to order via online, phone or fax.
Quest Cards and
Food Stamps are not accepted for non-food items such as paper
towels, diapers, detergent, cigarettes, etc.